Congrats on completing your basic course! Graduates must have proof of completion from an Alberta Transportation approved rider training school in order to take this course.
- Two hours with an instructor to help you prepare - A great way to feel more confident for your road exam
- Includes going through what the examiners are looking for, some on lot practice on the bike, and mock road test.
- Your choice of Bike, helmet and gloves included
LEARN TO RIDE - Intro Only
- This course introduces to just a couple of hours of motorcycling to see if it is something you'd like to pursue
- Bike, helmet and gloves included
- $100 credit upon successful completion towards basic course when taken within same season
- Test Prep: $238+gst = $250
- Learn To Ride - Intro Only: $333+gst = $350